... but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
To Him be the glory both now and forever. Amen.
2 Peter 3:18

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Recap

Yikes, these past weeks have been flying by! I don’t want to forget any of it so I’m just gonna blog a big mishmash of what we’ve been doing lately.

photo344

Alyssa finally talked mom into buying her a fish tank with a bunch of tropical fish. She talks to them every night. She also freaks out when they don’t get to bed on schedule.

 

I finally saved up enough money to buy this iPod Nano, I’ve been listening to music nonstop and the boys are starting to sing all my songs.

photo77

Dad tilled the field.

photo566

We had our first bonfire of the summer!

photo676

We’ve been swimming in Silver lake a lot.

photo45

We went to go fishing in Silver lake, but ended up fishing in the Buffalo river. We also had a mud fight. We didn’t catch anything, I think we were using bass poles.

photo99

photo

We went to breakfast on the farm. Nolan got 3rd place on the tractor pull and Carly got 2nd.

photo66

Me and Lexie Rivers ran the rodeo 5k in Hawley together….well…..she ran. My time was 45 minutes. Her time was 30 minutes.

photo778

After the 5k we went to my house and mom made us breakfast. After breakfast we did a photo shoot.

photo989

Our bridge is getting a makeover.

photo898

We had the River girls over again for a bonfire and to watch the dugger season finale. We thought it started at 8 but turns out it started at 7.

photo65

Really fun week, and I would do it all again!

No comments:

Post a Comment